Ottawa culture data project
As part of the development of a new community-driven Cultural Roadmap for Ottawa, Hill Strategies was asked to find and analyze local cultural statistics. Kelly Hill presented the key findings from this research on January 18, 2019 at a Cultural Summit. His presentation and a related infographic are available here, while the full report will be available after translation.
The presentation and report were intended to complement an existing series of reports called Counting on Culture from the Ottawa Culture Research Group (OCRG).
This presentation and report cover topics not included in the OCRG reports:
- Cultural activities of Ottawa-Gatineau residents (with comparisons to 7 other Census Metropolitan Areas)
- Diversity of cultural participation
- Registered cultural charities in Ottawa-Gatineau (with comparisons to 7 other Census Metropolitan Areas)
- Volunteers and donors to culture organizations
- Other Ottawa-specific data on the culture sector
- Brief summary of research into culture and well-being